The MillChurch of the Nazarene
This was a fun re-branding project that allowed a lot of creative freedom and interpretation. The client envisioned a logo including the words The Mill and a stylized representation of a grain mill stone, referencing the common traits of both a processing mill and a church. The concept was that like a mill stone that processes grain into food, a church should help its members learn, grow, and help in the community.
At the time, all the client wanted in terms of a website was a landing page. They had a videographer shoot a promotional piece that is the main focus of the page aside from contact essentials.
- Company Re-Branding and Logo Design
- Website Design built with Sketch App
- Designs presented to Client via inVision
- Feedback and Updates
- Website built via WordPress using Divi child theme
- Quality Assurance Testing