I was mostly involved in the branding process of this project, but worked with others on the website design as well. This client was starting his own car-buying website, much like craigslist in that users can create accounts, list cars for sale, purchase cars, and rate the sellers/buyers.
The logo was designed to mimic a location pin, as users will be able to easily locate sellers in their area. Inside the pin “head” is a stylized car wheel, designed so that the outer edges of the pin appear to be the tire part of the wheel. I am very much looking forward to seeing this project when it’s all said and done!
- Company Branding and Logo Creation
- Design built with Sketch App
- Design presented to Client via inVision
- Feedback and Updates
- Website built via WordPress using Elementor theme
- Quality Assurance Testing